- What Are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Disabling Cookies You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s Help option on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- The Cookies We Set
- Login-related cookies: We use these when you are logged in to remember this fact. This prevents you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page. These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out.
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: This relates to e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
- If you are looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org